Register for a chance to have a room in your home receive a makeover from Roger That!
Roger and Chris are touring the country to speak at home and garden shows and will be making over a room while we're there. If you think your home would be ideal for a makeover, complete the following form.
We are seeking homeowners who LOVE their home, but haven't been able to add the style they need to make their rooms look amazing. In conjunction with our visits to home and garden shows around the country, we are filming episodes of our new show Roger That!, and your house could be our next location!
To be considered for this, we need you to submit information about your home. Start by completing the form to the right. After submitting the form, you will receive an email with further instructions.
You will need to submit multiple photos of the house - particularly the rooms you think are most in need of a makeover. You will also need to send us a brief video of you and your family (if applicable) telling us why we NEED to pick you. The email you receive after completing this form will include directions on where to send the photos and videos.
- Entrants must be 21 years of age or older.
- Entrants must own and live in the house that is entered in the contest.
- Entrants' house must be located...
- within a 15 mile radius of the location of home and garden show (Raleigh event)
- Entrants' house must have a minimum of three furnished rooms. Roger That! will choose which room(s) to film for the makeover.
- The makeover takes place on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday morning (days may vary) following the home and garden show. Entrant must be available to film in their house on the dates of the makeover.
- Entrant agrees to allow film crew in their home.
- Entrant agrees to allow the makeover event to be filmed and aired on Roger That!, and to sign applicable media releases.
- Entrant agrees to clear space in front of their house and both adjacent houses for the duration of the makeover event. This will be explained more fully to the winner.
- Entrant does not have to purchase tickets to the home and garden show to register or to be eligible to win.
- Approximate value of contest is $5,000.00. Value includes the design consultation and intellectual property provided to the winner by Roger Hazard and Chris Stout-Hazard, all painting products and materials, painting labor, and design ideas furnished for the makeover. These items are provided by Roger That! and/or CertaPro Painters®.
- Employees and immediate family members of CertaPro Painters, Inc. and home and garden show organizers are not eligible to enter the contest.
Registration is now closed.
Select the appropriate city and complete the form below to start your registration.